Friday, August 23, 2013

Everyday Life

Love these kiddos. 

I love Talmage whispering to Hayden and telling him stories. I love that Talmage idolizes Hayden and wants to be around him, share secrets and get his opinions. 

Hayden and Brooklyn have become best of friends. They act just like brother and sister. Love the giggles and laughter that abounds when they get together. They have turned into each others great supports and biggest fans. 
Love my boy! I still get up at night to watch him sleep. To sit by him and whisper how much I love him while he sleeps. I tell him how important he is and all of his wonderful qualities. I hope it sinks in so he knows how incredible he is. I hope while he sleeps, he dreams and inspires to become and achieve all the wonderful things he is capable of. He will move mountains. 

No comments: