Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fun filled weekend

With school back in full force, so are boys coming and going from our house. Last weekend, Jackson and Gunter spent the weekend with us. Suzi took them all to see the Wolverine and they had a great time. 

The boys stayed up late. They couldn't quit talking and laughing. 

Never fear, Hayden and Jackson were up at the crack of dawn. They played video games, Legos, ate breakfast and jumped on the tramp all before Gunter even stirred. 

I laughed so hard since I've known Gunter since prior to kindergarten. He was always a get up early kid with Hayden. Apparently the preteen years have hit. I'm guessing that Hayden won't be far behind. 

Lots of changes at our house. I love every minute of the joy that comes with a preteen boy. Lots of laughs. Lots of funny comments and sayings. I think I hear "snap!" More than anything. I am loving this stage. So fun. Wish I could keep him this age forever. 

No comments: