Friday, August 16, 2013

Korean food adventure

We love Jackson. All of us. He is a joy to be around and is such a great friend to Hayden. 

He was spending the big last Friday night when my kimchi craving kicked in. Thomas told the boys he was going to go pick up kimchi and Kimbab. They wanted to go. Jackson loves Japanese and Chinese food and wanted to try Korean food. Thomas agreed and we all took off to go. 

Luckily it was almost empty so we received our food quickly. It was so fun watching Jackson try all the foods. He tried it all and loved it. We even taught him to use chopsticks. 

He was funny and we loved just listening to the boys talk about school, life and their plans. 

On the way home, the boys had has cracking up laughing. They are getting so funny. So witty. So much fun to just joke with and be with. I have to admit, it was one of my best nights in a long long time. I actually felt okay and was able to get out for a little bit. Spending time with my boys, absolutely makes my heart smile. 

Life. Is. Good. So. Very. Good.

No comments: