Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Preschool bound

How did my baby nephew grow up so stinking fast? How did this precious little one that has learned to walk, talk, tease, play and cuddle with me, to and get so big? Talmage has been my little buddy ever since I became ill. He was only a year and a half old when I got sick. So he has been by my side with his incredible momma, all during my illness. We have watched movies and cuddled. Jodi potty trained him here. He learned to talk. He learned his love of all things Disney. He learned to be gentle and quiet and has become so independent. He has brought more love in my heart and home. 

Oh little buddy. You have been one of my greatest tender mercies during this trial. You have been a bright spot and brought so much comfort and hope when all felt lost and out of control. Your smile could melt away the pain, your laughter has eased my troubled heart and one hug could turn heartache into joy. You have magical hugs, my little boy. 

I hope you have so much fun in preschool. But don't grow up too fast. Stay little. I want you to stay my little buddy forever and ever. I love you. Always have. Always will. 

No comments: