Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My TT boy

Love my Talmage Troy boy. The laughter this kid brings into my life is inexpressible. Seriously the luckiest aunt ever! Look at this cute boy, who wouldn't absolutely adore and cherish him. 

Talmage has always called Julie, "Grammie". The other day he just said, "Julie". I think it literally shattered her heart into pieces. He laughed, as all little independent three year olds would do. However, she quickly reminded him of the "grandma drawer" filled with hot wheels, motorcycles and other little toys. In true Talmage fashion, he chimed in, "I will call you Grammie and Grammie Julie. And you will be my Grammie forever. I love my Grammie Julie." Oh boy. He certainly knows how to work every single one of us. Of course, he loved getting a toy from the Grandma drawer, too, soon after he chanted, "Grammie" over and over throughout the house. 

No comments: