Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome home Josh!

My sweet cousin, Josh, just returned from serving a mission in Alaska. 

I can't believe that Josh is a returned missionary, the little boy that was only a year old when I came home from Korea off my mission. The little boy that tagged along by my side, was my little buddy while I was in college, and the boy that always made me want to be a mom. 

As I spoke with Josh, his love for our Savior, the people he served with and those he lovingly taught, I was in awe. He served an honorable and faithful mission. He worked hard. He sacrificed. He pent the time to develop a personal relationship with our Savior. He studied the scriptures. He learned to serve and love and give. He developed amazing qualities. 

I have always loved Lisa's kids like they were my own. They helped me learn how to parent and mother when they opened their home to me and let me live with them. 

I couldn't be prouder of Josh! He was amazing when he left but is absolutely an incredible disciple of Christ. 

I love you, Josh! I am so proud of you. I cannot wait to see you and sit and visit more with you. Welcome Home!

No comments: