Saturday, January 24, 2015

Brinley's baptism

My sweet niece Brinley was baptized last Saturday. I can't believe that sweet little Brinley is 8. She was so cute doing cartwheels and back handsprings around the foyer. She hugged everyone as they walked in. She has an infectious personality. She is happy and bouncy and filled with joy. 
Hayden with Kaylee and Katelyn. Hayden loves that he is so much taller than Kaylee even though she is 2 years older. These three are so much fun together. Hayden adores these sweet girls. So do I. 
Hayden and Braden have little buddies. Talmage is absolutely precious. Braxton adores Braden just as Talmage idolizes and adores Hayden. These big boys carried these littles around at the baptism and at the celebration after. 

I love that Talmage adores Hayden. Hayden loves him. I love that when I asked Tman what he wanted for. Christmas, he replied, "whatever. Hayden is wanting". He then asked. Hayden what he wanted. Hayden replied, "lego batman 3, Minecraft, infinity 2.0, and Legos."  Talmage replied the same. I love their sweet relationship. 

I wish I would have taken a picture of Brinley in her princess baptism dress. It looked like Belle's dress in white. Layers and layers of ruffles. Big bows and white gloves. She's a character. 

No comments: