Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's Eve

New Years Eve Day held tons of fun despite the freezing cold day. We had an agenda. A very good day for the boy and let him know he was loved, cherished and mattered. 

Suzi, me, Bubba, Lisa, Katie, and Josh. We went to Cinemark with reserved seats and recliners. I loved theater. We saw Into the Woods and laughed at the musical. 

That evening, Lisa, Chad, Suzi, Scott, Hayden and Thomas were going to play games and eat subs and snacks. 

Right before the festivities began, Jackson's mom called and asked if Hayden wanted Jackson to come over. Hayden was ecstatic when Jackson showed up. They had the best night. They played. They laughed. They got along great. Happiness came back into Hayden's life, smile, face, and heart. He loves every minute of the end of 2014 and beginning of 2015. 

At midnight, I was asleep cuddled up with the dogs. All of a sudden, I awoke to the sound of fireworks. Boom! Boom! Crackle! Crackle! Boom! The boys were doing fireworks right outside my door. Scared me to death. 

Happy New Years Eve!

No comments: