Saturday, January 24, 2015

My favorite things

I am an administrator on a holistic health site. We each did a list of our favorite alternative treatments. I loved having the opportunity to explain why I love my Q96 and sprays.

I love my Q! I feel better. I feel more alive. I feel more alert. It helps create a calm, greater clarity and gives me better coping skills. Best vitamins ever.
My sleep sprays. Qsleep helps me to sleep better. It helps Hayden sleep better. When I wake up at 2 am, I squirt a couple of sprays in my mouth. I'm back to sleep in 10 minutes. 

QB12 and QD3 help energize me and bring my levels up. I'm more alive because of these. The only things yet to work to bring up my levels. I love it.
Q Restore helped heal Thomas' severe burns. It helped heal my sores. Great stuff. An all natural neosporin with healing properties.
Silver spectrum. Best stuff for healing internal ailments. The flu, colds, sicknesses. And I feel better. 

So grateful for all of the natural healing that allows my body to feel better.

No comments: