Saturday, January 24, 2015

Davis kiddos

I loved seeing Jodi's kids at the baptism. They walked in a few minutes late and Brigham came and aT on my lap and Brooklyn and Talmage headed straight to Hayden. So so cute. 

Then they all begged to stay at my house for the rest of the weekend. When Jodi told Tman he didn't have clothes, he didn't miss a beat when he said, "not a problem. Target does."  I love his solutions for everything. Brooklyn begged. Brigham wanted to see the puppies but told me he hated spending the night, which I knew. 

So Brooklyn and Tman stayed until Monday and Brigham just spent a couple of hours after the baptism with us and then went home with Jodi. 

We played games. The kids played Minecraft and infinity. We watched movies. They played Legos. We cuddled. We laughed. And my heart felt complete. 

I love these kiddos. So so so much. I have missed them like crazy. I loved them being with us. I love my bonus kids so so much. 

No comments: