Thursday, January 22, 2015

Q96 Conference

The Q Sciences Conference was amazing. I learned an incredible amount of information. I walked away rejuvenated and ready to go set the world on fire. I was given a bottle of Q96 from a dear friend. In doing so, she changed our lives. She gave us hope. She gave me the start if healing. She was an answer to my prayers. It has been a blessing for my son. He is happier and no longer deals with debilitating anxiety. Our lives are so much better because of this amazing product. 

So to spend two full days being able to talk with the founder and his sweet wife, the head of exercise or cellusizer company, meet with the head of marketing and the CEO of Q Sciences was amazing. Each had heard my story and wanted to meet me. Really? Mostly, I loved loved loved meeting with the doctors. Both of which have agreed to help me. Dr. Moshofsky and Dr Kimberly are amazing men.  Both treated me amazing. Dr M listened and promised to help. He kept hugging me and telling me how in war he was that I was able to stand with him. These men are such great people. I admire each of them. 

I also loved being with one of my dearest and most cherished friends, Darce, for two days. She knows me so well. She knows my past, my life, the stories and holds a lifetime of joy, shed tears, heartaches, understanding and friendship. I loved sitting with her and catching up. I also love and adore her sweet mother. Renee has been a support to me since I was a young girl. She has given me the gift if feeling my mom close and been her arms to hug me and her words to comfort me and offer advice. I was able to catch up with her sweet sisters, Krystal and Sherrine. Then on Saturday, my sweet sister joined me and Thomas. 

During this time, Tony, Barb and I talked. I felt such a connection. Barb shared some valuable insight with me. She also shared her story with me. She shared similar experiences. She shared her testimony of why Q Sciences is helping me to heal and how she knows I will change many lives. She related to me the hundreds of people that have been brought into Q because of me and my story. She assured me of my place in this company and that she knew that my care was in the Lord's hands. I felt an instant connection and love for her. 

I was able to connect with the CEO and talk with such great men who gave incredible advice for me personally and how to help others. I walked away with a renewed feeling of urgency to share this message. It's a message of healing and hope. 

As I spoke with the founder, I was in awe.at the similarities I felt when sharing my story with that of the gospel. Both offer healing and hope and change. Both offer a greater calm, clarity and coping abilities. Both are given us by a loving Savior. As I felt these and so many more truths, I was determined to share with others. This product, just like the gospel of Jesus Christ has given me so much. 

I felt the call to share this amazing product that can help heal our bodies with all the nutrition inside. I love that the leaders give credit where credit is due... To our Savior. He is the Healer, Comforter and Way. I'm grateful I was able to be surrounded , uplifted and edified by such amazing and inspired leaders and management. 

I'm ready to live my life and Q It Up!

No comments: