Saturday, January 24, 2015

IHOP for breakfast

Before taking Jodi's kiddos home on Monday, we stopped by IHOP after my doctor appointment. I love Monday holidays that Thomas has off. I love Thomas being home. 

Tman is a spaz. He brightens our lives with joy and sunshine and happiness. Oh how I miss him since he moved so far away. 

Last week Tman woke up and told his mom, "I miss Aunt Jer. I really want to go see her." 
Jodi replied, "she lives too far away. We can't go today."  
Tman had a solution, "Let's take the shortcut".
Jodi told him there is no shortcut. 
"Why would we have moved so far away that there is no shortcut to Aunt Jer's. I need to have cuddle time with her". 
Oh how I miss my sweet boy. My cuddle buddy and little buddy. 

Hayden and Brooklyn have become the sweetest of friends. They are BFF's. They are so sweet to one another. I hope they are forever as close as they are today. I'm so grateful for Brooklyn and all that she is. She brings out he best in Hayden. She gives Hayden the experience of a sister. I cannot express my gratitude enough for her. 

My greatest regret for Hayden is he has no siblings. It breaks my heart. My siblings mens so much to me. They are my strength. They are my best friends. They are my place to fall. So I so badly want that for Hayden. It breaks my heart he doesn't have any. Not that I didn't try, I wanted a ton of kids. Lots of little brothers and sisters for my Bubba. 

Next best thing....my sweet Brooklyn to be the little sister and BFF for Hayden. Brigham and Talmage provide little brothers for Hayden. And Chad an older brother. 

Our prayers may not be answered in the ways we want but they are answered. Brooklyn, Brigham and Talmage are answers to many many prayers. Answered prayers in a way I would have never dreamed of but answered nonetheless. 

So grateful for each precious moments with these kids. 

No comments: