Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jan 2, 2105

I made it one entire day without getting sick. With the second day of 2015 came illness, sinus infections, the flu, fevers, coughing, laryngitis and more.

I'm praying for better health in 2015. For feeling better. For greater health and more cures. This illness is temporary. I hope it leaves my body quickly and I start to heal again. Crossing my fingers as January 3rd has made me even sicker. 

But I have big plans for this year. I pray to come out of 2015 healthier and feeling better than I did coming in to 2015. 

I have goals set. I have products and medicine to help. With Q96 and all natural remedies, I am determined to figure out how to heal this body with the help if the priesthood power, miracles of my Savior and my Father in Heaven's love. 

This long term illness takes its toll n many days. My days are long and ridden with pain and torment. They are also gentle reminders that I do not walk alone. That I matter to God. I am His daughter. His beloved daughter. And there is nothing more important than that fact. I am His. 

No comments: