Friday, July 3, 2015

Annie Bannanie

Ann came and visited us the other night. While there, we had a medication delivery crisis and someone had to be at our home to sign the following day. She immediately volunteered to spend the night and stay with Hayden the next day while I went to dr appointments. She would sign for my meds and hang with Hayden and the doggies. 

I am grateful for her and her willingness to help us out. Hayden absolutely loves and adores her. He loves that she gets comicon, halo, video games, marvel universe, DC comics and more. He loves and misses her being around. 

Obviously Max is a huge fan of hers. He just cuddles and cuddles with her. 

And I do love and appreciate her so much.  She is fun to talk to and we enjoy her being around. Look at those happy faces. I sure love them. 

No comments: