Thursday, July 2, 2015

Katelyn

Not only did Suzi take Hayden and doggies but she went and got Katekyn to hang with Hayden. They all spent the night and had fun. The next day they went swimming at Katleyns house. At about 7 at night I called Roise to see how the kids were and she said great. Just playing. 

Suzi brought Katelyn back with her to my house and they spent he night together Friday night, played video games and watched movies. 

Saturday morning we got up and went to see Inside Out Movie. We all loved it. So cute. I love Joy and Saddness. And agree that joy many times comes after our lowest points. Such wise advice. I loved the message. 

The two cousins spent the rest of the day laughing and talking, playing video games and board games and having a great time. 

They were so bummed with Jake rang the door bell unexpectedly at dinner time. They did not want or leave. They are counting down to the beach. I love how good of friends they are. 

So she left Satirday night and Sunday evening I called to see if we could come get her and have her spend the night. Since I had early morning doctor appointments I thought Hayden would have. Ore fun than being alone. They again laughed and played for another 24 hours. Thomas ended up taking her home after 10pm because they couldn't quit having fun. Crazy kids. 

I love my Katelyn. Her and Hayden are so fun to listen to. I just adore them. I'm grateful for cousins that make life fun. 

No comments: