Thursday, July 23, 2015

Weird rash- documentation only

Sorry. With my crazy life Somedays I must document the random and crazy things that happen so when drs ask me later, I have a pint of reference. 

I developed the craziest rash at the beach alrhought these pictures were after treatment and when it started to clear up. 

They were round hives basically in a round circle formation but only on both elbows and both knees. It started with my right elbow burning at the beach and spread to left elbow and move to right knee and when I returned home my left knee. 

Pharmacist said he had never seen anything like it being so symmetrical and only in those four spots. His guess? Allergic reaction to something? Benadryl cream and Benadryl are helping alrhought right side still is infected the knee even worse. I will be at dr on Tuesday so I will ask then. Very strange. Very strange. If doesn't clear up, pharmacist said it may be onset of rheumatoid arthritis. I'm praying it's not that. 


No comments: