Thursday, July 23, 2015

My sweet boy

This boy of mine..... Simply amazing!!!!

He is kind and good. He is helpful. He gives his all me sees a need and tries to fill it. He sacrifices. He loves The Lord with all of his heart. He is obedient. He is happy and positive and upbeat. Not only does he see the glass have full but he is so incredibly grateful for the water. He is a delight. He tries hard to serve. He has learned to clean and cook and give me my meds. He is always asking what he can do or how he can help me and others. He is so Christlike. 

I feel overwhelmed with the responsibility that comes with raising him. He is so special that I often wonder who he was before he came to this life and what his role is here and in the celestial kingdom. I pray that I can do my best and give my all to teach him enough and help him obtain all,he was sent here to do. 

No comments: