Thursday, July 2, 2015

Primary care doctor

I kept up the roll and spent three days in a row at doctors appointments. Wednesday was spent at the primary care doctor. 

I walked out an hour later with a referral to a rheumatologist, referral to a gastrointestinal doctor, an order for a mammogram, a lab work order, an appointment for a woman's exam, three new prescriptions and an order for a wheelchair. Busy appointment. 

As if that wasn't enough, we also filled out disability paperwork. It only took about an hour. Fun. 

It was so great to talk to Dr Brooks. He is a doctor I understand and he puts things into perspective and helps me to understand the practicality of my disease. 

I'm grateful when I clearly see the Savior's hand in my life. Today it was answers I desperately needed medically and the peace that came from them. So very grateful. 

No comments: