Sunday, July 19, 2015

Simonton's all arrive

How many Simonton's can fit into one room? All of us. Jodi and I were tired and exhausted. We were to up for partying the first night. I said hello to all but was exhausted. So they brought the party to us. 

Josh and Stephanie and their 5 kids joined Jake and Rosie and their 3 kids and JD and Cassie and their 4 kids to visit me and Thomas and Jodi and Suzi and our combined four kids. All 26 of us in one condo laughing and talking and playing. 

It was noisy and fun. Loud and crazy. 

Luckily they were in Jodi's room. I snuck out to go to sleep. I was exhausted beyond compare. Jodi was not so fortunate. The rest of the gang was all in her place having fun. She finally made them leave at aroun 10pm. They laughed. They couldn't believe she would make them leave but I get it cause of the long day of driving over. 
Regardless of me being exhausted! I love my family! I love seeing them. 
I love each of them in this picture and all of them not pictured. 
Each one brings joy to my heart. I have a deep love for each of them.  Each one holds precious memories and special moments. 

Each one holds such love by Hayden. He loves each cousin and aunt and uncle and grandparent. He is so lucky to have so many cousins and people who love him. 
Miss Ashlyn is our youngest (and last) Simonton. She is all smiles and happy and a sheer joy. She completed the family perfectly. 
These nieces and nephews..... Oh how I love them. I'm so lucky to have a great relationship with each of them. 
We can get crazy loud and obnoxious. We can be silly and funny. But we all love one another. 

I'm grateful for the love and cherished relationships we have. We are all so blessed. 
Let a week of fun and games, fun memories and moments begin. The beach awaits as does the fish place and snow cones and spades games and hamburgers on the beach. I'm ready for the adventure to begin. (Well. Right after a good nights sleep)!

No comments: