Monday, September 28, 2015

Family

The longer I live, the more I realize this is the truth. Luckily, I do have some amazing blood relatives that I love and adore. But I also have so many family members that are not blood related. That love me and have become family to me because they chose to. Because they want to be with me. Because they have given their heart to me. They have chosen to care and love me and be there for me. I'm so thankful for my family that has stood beside me. Those that did because we are related and those that chose to walk in and hold my hand and be there because they just simply care and love me. I'm so grateful for my family --- all of my family. My support system. Those that lift me up and strengthen me. And hold my hand when life is just too hard. I've been so blessed with earthly and heavenly angels. So very blessed. 

No comments: