Monday, September 28, 2015

Is that all that is required of me?

My favorite part of women's conference. The words spoken when I heard. As we stand before Christ and we rememeber and we see what lays before us and we ask "is this all that was required of me?"  I have thought about that so often. The blessings from this trial outweigh the heartache and pain. If I see that now, I can only imagine how I will feel when I am standing with my Savior again. What am I willing to suffer and do to stand with my Savior and be welcomed into His presence? There is nothing I wouldn't do. There is nothing in this world that I could experience that would keep me from my Savior. And although my trials seem hard some days. I know it's worth it. It is worn it today. Every time I listen to him and follow him, he blesses me more. As I walk in faith, he blesses me more. As I do his will, I am given more help. More blessings. More promises. More tender mercies. More love. More peace. More. 

Today, even as I walk these trials, it is so worth it. 

I can only imagine as I stand with my Savior, and this mortal life is over, and the veil is lifted, and I rememeber all. I know my knees with, bow. I will confess that our Savior is Jesus Christ. I will utter the words, " for all this, for all you have given me, for all I have gained, is that all that was required of me?" 

No comments: