Monday, September 28, 2015

Scout of the year

Hayden absolutely rocked the last court of honor. He received three rank advancements and 17 merit badges. He has worked so hard at scouts and is doing great. 

What was a total surprise to us was they started talking about a scout that was a miracle scout. He worked hard and overcame issues. He was alwYs positive. He includes everyone. He works so hard. 

Brother turkey then said that they give a special award, scout of the year. Hayden is the recipient. I was shocked. I had no idea he was receiving it. I am so proud of him. The kind things they said about Hayden were all true. He is absolutely an amazing scout and wonderful son. He is absolutely amazing. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gosh I love that kid!! This brought tears to my eyes 😢 Happy ones! Xoxo