Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Morning


Christmas this year was magical. From the visit with Santa at the North Pole to receiving a letter from Santa to seeing him on Christmas Eve.

When Hayden received his letter from Santa, he exclaimed, "Wow! Santa did get my letter and since I am on the good list, this is going to be one good Christmas!"
Boy was he right! Hayden received his AT-TE Clone Wars tank, Clone Wars blaster gun and voice changer from Santa.

He was spoiled and received lots of other fun gifts and toys. As each present was unwrapped, I thought of the love and joy behind each gift chosen and given. Each present received.

Thomas loved his I-touch! He was shocked! But he has taken it everywhere with him since, so it was a good one!

Suzi and Ann both loved their gifts.


Me, I was touched by the moment. The lights glowing. The smiles. The laughter. The peace. The love shown by everyone. I loved every moment of it!


No comments: