Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas with Dad & Bonnie

Christmas afternoon, my Dad and Bonnie came over to exchange gifts. It was fun having them at our place. They came loaded with gifts! I LOVED my scripture bag. So cute and so fun! I also got a cute new purse and lamp.

Hayden loved his magic trick kit. He said, "Whoa! It is a science kit that is magical! Wow" He also loved his Star Wars lego set! Hayden also got a trampoline enclosure. Funny story. My dad and I were talking about tramps for Christmas. I said we had one but not an enclosure. He said, "Jake, Josh and Jodi have a few kids so if one of them fall off and get hurt, they have others. You only have Hayden. You need to protect him." Funny grandpa!

Imagine my surprise when I opened up a trip for Nauvoo for the three of us. I have always wanted to go there. And, to take Hayden, amazing! Hayden is so excited to see Carthage Jail, visit the brickmakers and stay in a log cabin! All FHE will be based on Nauvoo for the next couple of months before we go! How exciting! How amazing!


My dad said the best part is sitting and feeling the spirit of Nauvoo! I can't wait! So excited for this trip of a lifetime! Thanks!!!!

No comments: