Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gingerbread House

I have been so busy this year and some of our Christmas traditions have not been done. I had a lot to do for the toy drive, so I had a brilliant idea to have Ariyona do the gingerbread house with Hayden. I would snap a few pictures and call it done. I don't love getting messy, being sticky and thought this was a fantastic idea.

However, Ariyona couldn't get the walls to stay up, so I decided to super glue the gingerbread house. Yep, I glued my fingers to the gingerbread. So brilliant. When Ariyona and Hayden both gave up on the idea, I was completely messy and sticky. That backfired. As I am trying to get it cleaned up, I look over and these two are having a GREAT time playing.

So, when Daddy got home, it became his project.

Hayden woke up the next morning and said, "Wow, Dad! You did a great job on my gingerbread house!"

No comments: