Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Get Together

After the baptism, we had a big celebration at our house. Over 70 people showed up and joined us in celebrating Hayden's decision to follow our Savior. We had Joe's BBQ, salads, veggies, chips and tons of desserts.

We had tables set up outside and the kids jumped on the tramp while us adults were able to chat. I had so many great family members and friends that took care of dealing with the kitchen so I could socialize. I was able to catch up with so many friends and enjoy the day. It was amazing!

Hayden loved having so many friends and cousins around. He loves his cousins. He was blessed to be surrounded by loved ones.

Later, I asked Hayden how he felt. His response, "Mom, can you believe how many people love me?"

Thanks everyone for making his birthday and baptism so special! It couldn't have gone off better!

No comments: