Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tyler's farewell

Saturday morning, Jodi's gang, Suzi and us all headed up to Prescott! We stayed in a hotel with an indoor pool so the kids could swim. Lisa's boys all came over and they swam and played. They had a great time.

Sunday morning we went to Tyler's farewell. Man, I stayed with Lisa when I got back from Korea and Tyler was just a toddler. I remember him being the funniest little kid. He would say, "I'll go to bed, but I hate that clock! Fine, I'll go to my room, but I'm never coming out again." I even convinced him that rocks in Korea were actually candy and gave him the candy rocks. I loved Tyler. Now he is all grown up and going on a mission to Denver. He will be an incredible missionary. I am so proud of him.

I love spending time with Lisa and her family! I sure wish they lived closer!

No comments: