Sunday, December 6, 2009

Junie B. Jones

Hayden loves Junie B. Jones books and thinks she is absolutely hilarious! I love how he covers his mouth in excitement each time she gets in trouble or does something funny. He did this consistently during the play and just giggled!

Before the play, the kids could make glasses out of pipe cleaners. So fun!

Junie B. Jones, Jingle Bells Batman Smells!


We had a great time! After the play, we went to Tempe Marketplace and let Hayden play in the snow and he loved it! We shopped and shopped! And, we went to the best Japenese restaurant.... yummy! It was a great night!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I got Hayley tickets for Christmas. She will love it!

Jamie Jo said...

I didn't know there was a play of Junie!! How fun! We love Junie here. We discovered them about 12 years ago, if you can believe it. There have been times when I've picked one up for a quick read while the kids played. I totally cried on Graduation Girl when all the kids made spots of their gowns. Spencer and Milly are just on the cusp on discovering a love for Junie B. I think she is the best!