Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Loved - Very, Very Loved

As I walked into the baptism, I was surprised and overwhelmed by the out-pouring of love that our friends and family have for Hayden. I was absolutely amazed that over 70 people showed up for Hayden's baptism and were there to support our family on this special day.

I was deeply touched by the plans people changed, preparations people made and acts of service that were performed for our family this day.

I can never express the joy I felt as I stood in front of the room and saw all the people that love and care about Hayden. I felt a joy, love and peace that is indescribable. It warmed my heart, brightened my soul and completely lifted my spirit. I am so thankful. I am so blessed.

As I write this now, tears are again swelling up in my eyes as that feeling of love is brought back. Thank you to all of you that supported us on this very special day for my very special boy! Words will never do justice to how much love I have felt.

No comments: