Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jodi does it again

I am always amazed by Jodi and her talent! She did it again!

The day before Hayden's baptism, she came over with a birthday present for Hayden and a Christmas present for me. I got tears as I opened it!

She had made me a book for Hayden's baptism. It had pictures from his photo shoot and she had left room for people to write their testimony and thoughts to Hayden. Not only that, but she had taken it around to different family members and had them sign the book and write their testimonies in advance. I cried as I read the sweet words people wrote to Hayden.

We took the book and had it at his baptism and our house aferwards. Hayden is very loved. I am SO thankful for such an amazing book that Hayden (and I) will cherish ALWAYS!!!!

No comments: