Monday, September 17, 2012

Family Fun Night

We love having Jodi's kiddos over. They are more like brothers and sister to Hayden than cousins. I am so thankful that he has them. They are all starting to fight less and get along more which is fantastic. Hayden is getting used to having "siblings" around a lot and is loving the interaction and is adjusting to compromising and sharing.
I love that Talmage ran to Thomas as soon as he got on the trampoline. He loves Uncle Thomas.
Thomas loves seeing how high he can bounce the kids in the air. I love this shot of Hayden being bounced.
What family night would be complete without ice cream. These two boys are so incredibly goofy together. Always making faces and weird poses.
I love love love that Brooklyn and Hayden are starting to be really close. They play so well together and really are developing a great friendship. Nothing could make me happier. I want so badly for Hayden to have a great relationship with his cousins so that he has the opportunity of having pseudo siblings.
I love these kiddos. I love them cuddling on the couch next to me. I love the smiles, the laughter, the goofiness and even the arguing because it means I have a house full of kids.
Little TT is sure becoming my bud. He loves me and always asks to go to Aunt Jer's house. How great is it that I get Jodi's kids to spoil and love and share. I feel so blessed that I have one son and 1/2 of 3 others. These kids all hold a very special place in my heart.
FYI - Family Home Evening did take place. The lesson was on how important cousins are and that they are extension of our own family. That some of our best friends in heaven came down as our siblings and cousins and we needed to treat each other as such. Hayden and Brooklyn LOVED the thought that they were friends in heaven and needed to help each other return home. Have I mentioned how very much I love them?

No comments: