Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hayden's new BFF

Life is changing at our house. I struggled long and hard about whether or not to switch Hayden schools. I maybe was unsure but my answer was clear and unmistakable that Hayden NEEDED to be at Cambridge. Meet the incredible reason Hayden needed to switch schools..... Jackson.

I love that a lot of days that Jackson beats Hayden home from school and gives me the run down before Hayden gets home. Poor Hayden, whoever is picking him up usually picks up Hayden and then swings by QT to get me a diet coke. (Have a mentioned how loved I am by my incredible support team).

For the next solid two hours, I hear laughter and chatter and an occasional "hi" as they make their way from the game room to the trampoline. Jackson has brought so much joy to our lives. I love that he finds me before he leaves and every day tells me that he hopes I feel better. I love that Hayden looks forward to going to school. I love that Hayden has a friend that lives so close. Most of all, I love that Hayden has found such an incredible friend, that is such a great boy, great family, incredible mom, and that he and Hayden are friends. If I could have created a best friend for Hayden, Jackson has all the qualities that I would have picked. Now how did we go so long without realizing he was in our neighborhood?

1 comment:

Connie said...

Win-Win for all involved...love it!