Friday, September 14, 2012

Room Makeover Surprise

My room was needing a new makeover. I have absolutely lived in it the past year and was so tired of the darkness of the bedroom. I really wanted to lighten it up. Thomas surprised me with the comforter set when I came home from my first immune treatment. Since then, I have picked up some turquoise accessories to go with it. I absolutely LOVE it! It is so comforting and relaxing to walk into. I love the new view.
I love the bright yellow and turquoise with the grey. Jake had a lift built so that I am propped up in bed and can lay somewhere other than in the recliner. Such a nice change.
Suzi was no longer using this chair, so she let me borrow it. I love sitting in it and just relaxing. It is so comfy. The blanket is the one that Jodi's visiting teacher brought over. So, so sweet.
The beautiful flowers from Toni and Ann were the inspiration behind adding the turquoise and I love it. I love how it looks in our room. And, Suzi brought over the new TV to replace our 15 year old boat anchor. Am I spoiled or what?
I love, love, love my new room with all the new color. The pictures from my phone do not do it justice but it warms my heart each and every time I walk in my new room. I feel such peace, such comfort and so very loved. This room has something special in it from so many people I love. Loving it!

No comments: