Monday, September 3, 2012

Jodi's perspective

Jodi explained the hospital and long walk into treatment far better than I could. Please go to her blog here to experience this from her perspective and understanding. Or click to the right on Jodi Davis's blog.

As I read Jodi's post, I had tears flowing down my eyes. She captured the feelings and emotions and we together walked into the unknown this past week. It was frightening and courageous.

Jodi was a rock. She stood by me when I could no longer hold myself up. My love for my sister is indescribable. She is one of the truest blessings and joys and gifts in my life. I am so grateful that she has chosen to walk this road with me, each and every step of the way. I love her and am so grateful for her.

I am learning so much, so quickly through this experience. The Lord makes sure we have what we need to make it through trials. Every one of my needs has been met during this trial. I have needed the love and support from my family and friends and it has been there 100%. Gratefulness.... gratitude.... humbleness.... love.

Love can pull one through the toughest of situations. Everyone's combined love and strength is definitely carrying me now. Thank you! Thank you! I love and appreciate each of your friendship and prayers.

2 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so thankful, as hard as it was, to be there by your side this week.

Monroe Family said...

You guys are both an inspiration!! Know that I am one of those praying, pleading and fasting on your behalf. Hey Jer, I believe in miracles!!! LOVE YOU!