Sunday, October 26, 2014

Garage sale

Getting ready for a garage sale is a TON of work. 

I have been pricing clothes and toys and home goods. I'm praying for a good turn out and lots of buyers. I'm so grateful for all that has been donated. If anyone has anything lying around you are wanting to get rid of, and you are close by, we will come pick it up. 

Will Rogers is having their annual neighborhood garage sale a week from Saturday, Nov 5th and 6th, I believe. Come. There should be lots of good stuff. We have a ton of clothing. Tons and tons. Lots of home goods. Video games. Mega blocks. Toys. Furniture. Antiques. And more. 

We moved most of the items to Julie's house. Our garage is looking so so good. It's so nice. Heavenly. I love being organized. Kudos to my husband and son and Chad for lots and lots and lots of hours of hard work to get it organized. We have more to oh but it's heavenly. 

No comments: