Sunday, October 26, 2014

Suzi

Suzi asked of Thomas would come help put up her tv. She said in exchange she would give us some items to sell at the garage sale. Oh wow did she. Bags and bags of clothes. Many pairs of Miss Me and LA Idol Jeans. Baby Nike's and lots of clothes.

When we got to her house, she also took us out to breakfast. If you live in Gilbert or Queen Creek the Egg and I is delicious. So so yummy. Whole wheat waffles were amazing.  Yummy!!!!

While at the restaurant, Suzi ran out for a minute. She came back with a prepaid appointment for me to get my hair done. I told her no. Too much money and asked her if she would just dye the roots if it was that bad. Well, I guess it was awful because the hairdresser asked if I had my hair dyed in less than a year. Ummm. No. It just wasn't a priority. I'm sure it looked awful but honestly, where do I go? The lady who did it was amazing. Suzi told her she needed to do it as fast as possible. I e never seen someone wrap foils so fast. And my hair set up in minutes. I was in and out in less than an hour and a half. And it looks and feels great. 

We also raided Suzi's food stash she was getting rid of. She was going to take her out dated food the the food bank. I looked up shelf life of items and we were able to utilize quite a bit. Even a case of green beans and a case of canned corn and a case of peas. The case of fruit didn't work as it was bulging and had exploded inside. Oops. That made a little bit of a mess. 

Needless to say, we scored big time! Breakfast, hair highlighted and cut, pantry items and tons of items for sale. Probably 10 garbage sacks full. Needless to say, it was a great score of a day. Thanks, Suzi for the fun and special treatment. I felt so good getting my hair done. Exhausted but happy!!!

No comments: