Monday, October 20, 2014

Phoenix temple open house

Saturday night we went to the temple open house with Jodi and family, Suzi, Kiley, and all of the Davis gang. It was a so beautiful inside. I love the calmness and peacefulness inside the temple. The woodwork was beautiful. I loved being in the temple with my family. 

I am so grateful that Thomas and I were sealed in the temple. It is so comforting to know that we are sealed for time and all eternity. Death cannot separate us. We will be together forever. I loved sharing my feelings for my family with Hayden in the temple. 

I went thru the temple in a wheelchair. I was still exhausted. They wheeled me back to the car. But the walk from the car to Jodi's front door was absolutely the longest walk of my life. I almost collapsed. I made it to her recliner and passed out. I woke up sometime after most had eaten. I ate. I visited for a little bit. I tried to be social  I loved being with my sister. But, sheer exhaustion took over and I had to go to bed. I made it to Brooklyns's bed where I collapsed and was asleep as I fell into bed. 

We awoke the next morning said our goodbyes and drove home. I hate saying goodbye to my sister. She gave me an extra long hug. It was if she was worried that it might be her last. Not sure. I felt something. I'm so grateful for her. I've been so so so blessed. One of my greatest blessings in life is having Jodi for my sweet sister. She has done so much for me. She comforts me. She loves me. She cares about me. She is one of my greatest supporters. She believes in me no matter what. I am grateful to know that we will also be together after this life. 

Me with Jodi and Kiley and Brooklyn waiting for everyone to show up I enter the temple. 
Suzi, me and Jodi after the Temple. Oh how I love them. 

Hayden, Kiley and Brooklyn.... Cousins and best friends forever. 

Me patiently being pushed by a temple worker. I'm so grateful for good people. 

My sweet sister and her family that I love. 
Cousins ....crazy cousins but fun. 

No comments: