Monday, October 20, 2014

Paaarrrtttyyyy!!!!!!

When Jodi brought her gang and came to make cupcakes, we had so much fun!!!!!

Jodi and her sweet bunch came over really late Thursday night after she had been to meetings and practices and taken care of a sick husband and done all of the many things she needed to do. Needless to say when the kids got her after 10pm, they wanted to play, not go to bed. And I wanted to chat with my sweet sister and catch up. So we did. We all talked and laughed and just soaked in the precious moments we were able to spend together. It was well after 11pm,when we finally got everyone down.  

Jodi arose early in the am before 6am to start the cupcake adventure. She had cupcakes upon cupcakes going in. She had frosting ready. She also had children that needed to eat. They had birthday parties. They had their own birthday celebrations for Brooklyn and Talmage's birthdays with Grandma and Grandpa Simonton. Jodi would get batches done and run kids to a party. She would head back and frost cupcakes and go pick the next group up and get them ready for the next adventure. 

Katie and Lisa were lifesavers and helped to bake and keep things going whole Jodi was running kids places. I was so grateful they came and helped. 

Of course, we had fun talking. I just love my sister and her sweet kids being around. My dad and Bonnie stopped by to pick up the birthday kids. They went to Toys r Us and the movies and met us for dinner at the Apple Dumpling Cafe. Yummy!  

Jodi had so much to do and so many deliveries and so many interruptions that she had to stay over another night and leave at 6am Saturday morning to get it done. Suzi helped with deliveries on Friday night. So many sacrificed. So much love was given. 

I'm so grateful. I am so blessed. I have so many earthly angels in my life. They lift me. They guide me. They bless my life. I am so incredibly blessed and surrounded by the best. I love these great ones in my life. 















No comments: