Thursday, October 23, 2014

Little Things

It's the little things that make life doable and endurable. 

A couple of night ago...other than I am alive and am surrounded by wonderful people and of course all the benefits that come with that and the beloved gospel of Jesus Christ in my life..... I was struggling. I felt like the trials were piling and I am drowning. 

However, like I have done so many times, I knelt down and handed it over to my Savior. I told him I was overwhelmed and done. I tried and tried and couldn't figure it out. I guess that I has taken too much back over. When I trust the Savior completely, I find peace and help and answers. Instead, I think I must do it all. How many times must I learn?!

Yesterday morning , I woke up. I wasn't going to dwell on finding answers. I would walk and trust the Savior that. He would "bear my burdens that they may be light". Every thought that would come into my head, I would pray it back to my Savior, telling. Him I would "do" anything in my power but I needed guidance and direction and answers. Fear and frustration and anxiety wasn't helping me.  

I had prayed as to whether or not to try to develop q96 more or pursue other opportunities for financial gain. Of course I would take it but should we focus on building a business. I prayed for an answer for Christmas. I prayed for disability date to be confirmed. I prayed for peace. 

I received so many calls on Q96 and so many orders. I received a letter from the state and department of social security stating they would arrange a video conference so I wouldn't have to go to the courthouse as they thought I was too sick. And I figured some ideas for Christmas. My prayers were answered when I turned it over to the Savior. 

When I tried working it out and carrying it and "fixing" things, I failed miserably. When I handed it over to my Savior, things started to fall into place. 

It amazes me every time. It shouldn't. My Savior always takes care of me. Always. And  he provides more than I could ever dream of. 

I'm so grateful for a loving Savior that knows me, Jerlyn. He knows the struggles I face. He knows thw pain I endure. He knows my needs and my wants and my desires. He knows my husband and son. He knows what they need and how to help. I love Him. I'm grateful. And I am so relieved today and filled with the Spirit. 

No comments: