Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Temple sealings

I was lucky enough to get to go to the sealing of Zee, Jet and Rudy to Jordan and Sarah. They are seriously two of the most patient and loving people I know. They have only been married four years about yet have adopted all four of these precious children. 

Rex is 4. He was adopted officially a year ago. He loves us and we love him. They were blessed to get him when he was 2 years old. He is loving, hyper, active, crazy and so much fun. 

Zee has been with them on/off since he was 8 months old. He came with broken arms and about his birth weight. Poor little guy. They have fought and prayed for him. Fasting and prayers went up to Heaven for him to be able to be apart of their family. He has been placed with his birth family multiple times and each time ended up back in their home for Sarah and Jordan to nurse him back to health and trust. When he was taken away last June, I thought the fight had been lost. In August, the birth grandma showed up at the door with Zee and signed over custody. 

Jet and Rudy have been blessed to be with the Weeks since they came home from the hospital. These cute twin girls are precious. They turn one this month and are so lucky to be apart of this amazing family. 

In the temple, Thomas and I were to hold Rex. He came In to the sealing room and excitedly yelled, "Aunt Jer!!!!" And came running to me. He was restless during the sealing and Thomas basically was wrestling him. 

Zee and Je and Rudy came in. All in white. All precious. Oh how I love this sweet family. 

After the sealing, this was he scene. Boys running crazy all over and the girls crying. 

I love this picture. His is their life. Man they are cute and precious kids but a handful. I love them. I love their parents. I am so grateful to have been part of their lives. 

No comments: