Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's decorating time

Hayden likes all things grows and scary. He wanted to make potions for his scary head guy. We took old bottles and filled them with candy eyes and boogers. Hayden decorated the bottles by dying cheese cloth and gluing tops and making them look old. He took an old bottle and put in spiders. He tipped them on their side and had the spiders crawling out. He decorated with chicken fat and made snake oil. 

He put spiders and cobwebs and creepy things together. He is so proud of his masterpiece. 

We had so much fun making all of the fun accessories. 

We are ready for Halloween. Hayden has designed his costume and is making it. He is working on. All aspects. I love that he can envision something in his head, create it on paper and then make the paper drawings come to life. He is one creative kid and I adore him. 

Trick or Treat will be here before we know it. I'm trying to soak it all in and enjoy it all. I'm holding the memories and time closer to my heart than ever. I cherish each moment. Life really is so so good. 

No comments: