Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Changes coming

The last year has been a struggle for me. I have felt the Lord pushing me, teaching me, refining me and forcing me to grow. It has scared me, it has absolutely pushed me to my limits and taken me well out of my comfort zone.

However, during this time, I have learned to trust my Savior, really talk to my Savior and help my will align more with his.

And, although I am not thru the storm, some moments I see a glimmer of light at the end, calling me and beckoning me to keep the faith, trust the Lord and keeping moving forward towards my Savior.

It has been a very humbling year, I have had to rely so much on others and really learn to trust my Savior. Looking back, I have learned a lot, I have changed and I am definitely on the path that He wants me to be on.

Yesterday, I saw a glimmer of my future, the plans the Lord has in store for me and the course and direction that the Lord wants my life to take. And, as much as I don't know how I am going to do it or why the Lord believes that I CAN do it, the fact remains that He does believe in me and if He thinks I can, then I KNOW I can. And, truthfully, I am REALLY excited for this new adventure.

No comments: