Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Katie's Graduation Party

I can't believe Katie graduated from College. I have ALWAYS loved Katie, She was a little spunky kid at my house when my mom was sick. She said and did the funniest things. Katie made me so excited to be a mom. I remember Robert, Lisa and Katie moving to Utah when she was only 18 months. I loved spending time with her. Then after, my mission, I lived with them and hung around Katie a lot when she 5 to 7 years old. I sure love her.
I am very proud of Katie for making it thru to graduate. Way to go, girlie! You worked hard and succeed. I am excited to see what your future holds. You are so incredible and I know it will be amazing!
Suzi, Katie, Jerlyn, Lisa and Jodi
Aunt Lisa with Macie.... too cute!
Thomas couldn't stand to see Talmage on the sidelines so he helped Talmage in the water.
It just wouldn't be Hayden in the water without a squirt gun! My funny boy!

We sure loved getting to see my mom's sister, family and all of our cousins and cousins' children. These cousins were great friends of mine growing up and continue to be a support and source of comfort when I need them. Love the times we get to see each other and spend a few precious moments catching up while we laugh and have fun!

1 comment:

Linny Lou said...

So fun to see you all!!! I'm so proud of Katie too!