Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dolce

Jake called me up on Friday and asked if he could stop by. A few minutes later, Jake and Rosie were at my house. Jake hugged me, told me what a wonderful sister I was and how grateful they were for me in their lives.

He then handed me a Dolce Spa gift certificate for an entire day at the spa, including, Organic facial, 1 hour massage, Spa Pedicure, Hair done, Make up application, Lip Gloss and Lunch. He told me I deserved a day of pampering.

It kept getting better, he told me to keep quiet that they were then headed to Jodi's and then to Suzi's to surprise them, as well.

I am so lucky. So blessed. Feel so loved! I sure love my brother and his wife and are am so grateful for all the wonderful ways that they make sure that I know that I am loved! I love you Jake and Rosie!

No comments: