Saturday, May 28, 2011

Horseback Riding

Hayden has been taking horseback riding lessons for the past 4 months. He is becoming quite the horseman. I am amazed at how he can just take charge of the horse. I love his picture and his facial expressions. So Hayden when he is proud of himself.
He is trotting now. I love the concentration this shows on his face.
He loves Noah, the horse.
He is not only developing a love or horses and riding, but has also learned so many problem solving skills, reliance on himself, built confidence in his abilities and developed an even greater love for animals.
I thought we were going to take a break from the summer but instead we are going to go at 6:30AM! I guess it is better if he sticks with it. He loves it and is learning so much! Plus, he is such a happy, excited boy after each lesson as he explains all the new techniques he has learned or mastered. I am so proud of you, Hayden!

2 comments:

Connie said...

What a wonderful thing! Such cute pictures!!!

Jodi Davis said...

He is so cute! I need to come see him ride sometime. I think you are a bit crazy for going at 6:30 in the morning, but what do I know.