Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Surprise!

Friday morning I woke up early and had the house clean and laundry done. Thomas, Hayden and I had weeded the yard on Thursday night and we were pleasantly surprised that we didn't have a single plan for the entire weekend, as that never happens.

Suzi called at 7am and said she was dying to go to Disneyland and did we want to go. I laughed at her and she asked what better I had going on. I couldn't think of an excuse, so I picked Hayden up from school early and surprised him and told him we were headed to Disneyland. We quickly headed home to pack and picked Thomas up on our way out of town. As a bonus, Suzi went and picked up Braden to go with us.

We were off.... arrived at the Paradise Pier Disneyland Hotel at about midnight, opened Disneyland at 7am and stayed all the way until midnight.

Sunday we hit Newport Beach and basked in the sun. Then made the trip back home to Arizona. It was a whirlwind but so much fun. (Pictures to follow) So glad we went! It was great to be back at the Happiest Place on Earth.

No comments: