Sunday, May 29, 2011

Visiting Teachers

This week, I have had both the opportunity to go visiting teaching and have my visiting teachers over. From both evenings, my life has been enriched and I learned much. I have amazing visiting teachers. Donnie has been mine for a while now. She is amazing. She always knows what to say and how to express the message in a way to touch my heart.

She has done so much for me and my family. She has been so helpful with Hayden and in helping him to go to Primary and his class.

As they sat in my home today, I smiled and my heart was overjoyed. I understood the importance of visiting teaching and how in a small setting we learn from one another.

I am grateful for the amazing women that I teach and that teach me. I love the Lord's program and have a testimony of the visiting teaching program.

I Love Love Love what one of the ladies told me.... We learn more from and are actually taught more by those we teach. We have to put forth the effort, so therefore we receive the greater blessings. A lot of times those come from the lessons, messages and discussions we have with those we teach. I have thought about that and am so grateful for all the wonderful sisters that I get to associate with. They are amazing ladies and I am thankful for their example and testimonies.

No comments: