Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Fest

Cambridge Academy held a fun Fall Festival for their school. Hayden was excited to attend and see his friends. It was a fun carnival and there was a lot of entertainment.

The fun included all kinds of carnival games.........
Dunk tanks..... what is better than dunking one of your teachers?
Time with Dad to walk around and experience all the fun booths, raffle prize drawings and yummy carnival food.
My first attempted real outing. I made it to the carnival and found myself a nice shady spot where I could watch Thomas and Hayden play and interact, and ate a yummy pina colada snow cone.
Thomas and Hayden played all the games from skee-ball to dart throwing and ring the milk can.
Hayden's favorite part was definitely fighting with these huge swords or battle gear. So fun!
It was so much fun for me to get out of the house, if even for just a little bit. It was a gorgeous Arizona fall day. I loved hearing the laughter, the slight roar of everyone talking and the sun beating down on my back while the cool breeze swept across my face. It was a beautiful moment.

No comments: