Saturday, November 17, 2012

Jewelry

My husband has become incredible at making jewelry. He wanted to do something special for me, so for Mother's Day he created a beautiful necklace for me. I absolutely love it and have received so many compliments on everything he has made. It is one of a kind and different. I love his style and that he tries to create something special for me.

I received this beautiful piece last week for our temple anniversary. I love it. He hangs beautifully. I know that he worked and worked and worked on this to create something special for me that I would love. He worked on it every day at lunch so that he could surprise me.

These next two were ones he created and made for my nieces that we turning 9. Brooklyn wanted the turquoise and orange one and Victoria wanted the pink and green one.

He even mastered rings so that I would have one to match my latest necklace.
I love these pieces because I know how much love that they were made with. I am lucky to be married to a guy that is willing to learn new skills and try new things, all to bring a smile to my face.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Wow! So impressive...love them all!!!