Sunday, November 11, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Jodi is such an amazing photographer. We had our family pictures taken this past week. I can't spoil the best ones, because I am not sure what I am using on our Christmas card. But, the ones we didn't use are still priceless to me.
I am not sure what I said to Hayden but he was definitely excited about and in awe. Love that each time we surprise him, he has this perfect facial expression. Note my sweet husband's face and his undying love for me and Hayden.
Love my boy and our relationship. I adore him. I love who he is. I love the joy that he brings to my life. I love everything about him.
This is classic. If I was barefoot, minus the make up, hair in a pony tail and in either scrubs or sweats, this would be a perfect representation of our year. Thomas comes home from work and after homework, dishes, and all the responsibilities are done, he sits on the couch and pulls my feet on his lap and rubs them. What a catch. What a great guy.
And, family pictures just would not have been complete without a diet coke in the pictures. I have had one attached at my side for the past year. Love my guys, hands down, but believe me when I say there is plenty of love in my heart to include my diet cokes.
Thanks, Jodi! As always, you took some amazing shots. I am so excited to see our Christmas cards. You are incredible at capturing us. Thanks for capturing these year of our lives so well. I love you!

1 comment:

Connie said...

So darn cute...you three! Jodi does great work!